NG Events Ltd produces unique, high quality conferences, events and study tours including - now in its 6th year - NextGen 13. NG Events Ltd is directed by Marit Hendriks and Andrew Macdonald.
E-mail addresses you supply will be used to send you the requested information and will not be used to send you any other e-mail communications or get passed on to third parties. NG Events Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to require you to provide Personal Information or to register to access our Web Site and receive our Newsletters. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of, or participate in, some of the Web Site's features.
NG Events Ltd - Copyright
All text on this site is copyright NG Events Ltd except where otherwise stated.
All images - including video footage - in this site are copyright NG Events Ltd or are licenced for use under royalty agreements that restrict usage and may not be used elsewhere without prior permission.
All editorial features are freely available for use elsewhere subject to our standard syndication terms and conditions.
All enquiries regarding use of copyright material should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NG Events Ltd - Features Syndication: Conditions of Use
Feature articles/blogs and other material in the NG Events Ltd library can be reproduced free of charge on a website, in an e-newsletter, print magazine, etc subject to compliance with the following conditions.
1. Where individual bylines are given these must be left intact
2. Reproduction must be in full and with no additional editing unless by prior agreement.
3. The copyright line must be included at the end of the article.
4. Hyperlinks in the body of the text or in bylines and copyright notices must be retained in all web-based or emailed publications.
5. Confirmation of use should be sent to NG Events Ltd (email@example.com) when the material is reproduced. This confirmation should include the web address where the feature appears or the medium / publication in which it is being used.
6. Copyright remains - at all times - © NG Events Ltd